2159

WIW: “New Girl”-Inspired Outfit

The season two of New Girl starring the cute and quirky Zooey Deschanel is already showing on Fox. And I’m so excited to watch Jess and the rest of the cast again after almost five months of not seeing them dish out their unique brand of situational comedy!

But what I  look forward to more is seeing Zooey’s outfits. During the first season, her clothes were such a hit and I became an instant fan, so each new episode is a chance to get fresh fashion ideas from her.

Which brings me to my first WIW post. I saw this lovely red polka dot dress with crocheted collar the other day, and I know I just have to have it if only for the fact that it screams Jess Day. I wore it with a cute butterfly belt, the 5-inch wedge I bought on a thrift shop last month and a peacock double ring.

My sister made my hair into a cute bun and put a bow into it to complete the look.

1. Five-inch patent leather peep toe red espadrille wedge
  2. Red Peter Pan collar polka dots dress
  3. Red butterfly belt
  4. Pink  chiffon hair bow
  5. Read peacock double ring

14 Responses

1. Sammy says:

Witwew! I love the fiery red, and I love that outfit on you! Looks awesome, dear. Suits you really well, too. Looking forward to more Jess-inspired (or even not) WIW posts from you!

2. genefaith says:

bagay talaga sa yo marce ang red! you’re screaming sexiness in a conservative way..he..he…love the hair, so cute ng bun, the red wedge and the connector ring! as i said sana atakihin ka palagi ng kaartehan..LOL! hope to see more WiW posts..hope you’ll join lookbook.nu din marce:) Have a nice day!

3. Jadey Sam says:

I love red on you girl!!! You look fantabulous!! You are really good at this!! You should make a lookbook page.

4. Zoan says:

Wow!! Vavavoom. Parang gusto ko sumali sa WIW. That dress looks great on you k!! Wag ka na mg blog theme designer, mg model ka na teh

5. Jennie says:

You look fierce! You rocked that outfit, girl!

6. Ane says:

Kaye?! Ikaw ba yan?! RAWR!

OMG I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!! Caps lock talaga kasi I so love it! ano size ng paa mo? hahaha *may masamang balak sa shoes mo! LOL >:D*

7. peachkins says:

you look like a doll, Kaye! Sana ganyan din ako kapayat!LOL!

8. rj's mama says:

I didn’t recognize you sis! Love the polka dots dress and the matching wedge

9. Mauie says:

So pretty! How I wish I could wear a dress like that. Hindi keri ever!

10. Tetcha says:

I’ve never seen you like this, and I’d like to see more of you wearing similar outfits. You look young and pretty!

11. Sis is that you in the red dress?? Wit wew! Very nice! Wow! I wish I can look as good in that. Nice styling!

12. jem alvarado says:

Cute and adorable indeed . I like your hair style too. And the wedge sandals it perfectly match the dress

13. nuts says:

huwow! ang tagal ko nakatulog sa pag hop and my mouse brought me here. Wow! Unkabogable ka.. di ka ka lang lumevel kay Ms Tweety, over pa. Gandaness ka talaga!

14. Wilsen says: