Squee? WTF does that even mean? According to UrbanDictionary.com:
Squee is a random ecstatic exclamation, usually made by a fangirl.
So this post is all about the stuff that make me giggle with glee these days. There are a lot, so we better start already. Here we go:
- Oxfords. OMG they’re my latest obsessions. I’m getting several pairs before the end of August. Squee!
- Homemade lasagna. Blame my sister’s new oven.
- Homemade pizza. See above.
- Roasted chicken. See #2.
- Cappuccino. Just starting to appreciate its beautiful, creamy foam.
- Kinect. Fun times!
- Percy Jackson. Fourth book already!
- Amazon.com shopping. I think all girls love this, we just differ in the platforms that we use.
- Vintage palettes. A-dorable, each and every one of them.
- Book tattoos. Can you spell nerdy?
- Brazo de Mercedes. Which nobody else in the house likes, so more for me!
What makes you go squee? I’d really like to know