546

GT: Purple Crush

Second week of the color month, and this week it’s all about purple, ladies! Or lavender. Or violet. Or lilac. Or plum. Or periwinkle. Or heliotrope. Or try getting that dang thesaurus out of my reach. Hee hee. This week made me remember that I, too, was a huge fan of the color back then. Specifically during high school when I had all my stuff in the color violet. I switched to pink for reasons I cannot remember now, but I still find myself crushing on violet stuff a lot of times. Proof of that is I have several tops in that color.

One of my purple tops is something I should have posted like four months ago because that’s when I received this gift from Mommy Clang of Kizuna *hides from her sight*. She asked me not to post about it but being the hard-headed girl that I am, I decided to post it here today for everyone to see. She is such a sweetie, that woman. She needn’t give me anything but obviously she did, and it is such a treat to receive anything from people whom you haven’t even met but you’re already friends with, no matter how big or small.

Second and third tops I own from when we first moved here in Baguio. So these next two are like three years old now. I love them because they’re comfortable to wear, so much so that every time we do the laundry, expect to find them in the bin. LOL. All three pictures are self-taken (thank you ten-second timer!) because Paulie is already asleep. Sheesh. How typical of me to forget that I’m supposed to post these tops for today.

How about you girls? Sporting a violet bruise? LOL, I hope not! Anything purple you own, you are encouraged to share with us here! So make a post, link up to the EXACT URL of your post and hop to other girls’ blog to see what lovely purple stuff they own! That’s how you play Girls Talk!

52 Responses

1. Chris says:

purple looks good on you!

2. niko says:

yay ang ganda nga sau ng purple saken hindi bagay kahit anung gawin ko pero LOVes ko pa rin si purple or lavender or violet or periwinkle.. di ko naalala si lilac ha at first time ko mabasa ang heliotrope hihihih

3. Willa says:

Mommy Clang is one of the most generous person I’ve ever met. She also sent some cute bento stuff for my boys just because she read in my blog how crazy am I with those.

4. kha says:

ang ganda ganda nung last pic. galing ng emote. (= ..pictorial ito..(:

5. Clarissa says:

loves ko si purple kaya lang baka magtampo sa akin si blue^_^Looks good on you kaya lang nilagay mo pati link–lagot ka sa kin!!lol!

6. Rossel says:

you look good in purple, kaye. i don’t have anything in purple but seeing you in those purple tops, i think i need to buy one too…ehehe nainggit?!!

7. kim says:

wish i could give justice to it the way you do, lol!

8. ferry'zWILL says:

ay walang duda!!! you look sexy and gorgeous in purple!!! at dapat ganyan pa din ang emote while walking Ms K hah!!! hihihi

9. yami says:

Pa-post pa lang po. Psst Marce, ano ba ang sikreto mo at ganyan ka ka-slim? Lab ko yung third picture mo parang pang-magazine pose lang. hihi

10. January says:

i agree with them you look gorgeous in purple.

11. nuts says:

panalo ang posing mo dito! galing! sexy! ganda!

12. ay bakit blue ang lista ko..he..he…I’m not ready for this week’s topic kasi blue ang lista ko eh…

wow marce I never thought you have these killer pose:) lurve them..pwede maging model as in!

marce akala ko naghire ka ng professional photographer…galing ng shots with effects..like them:)

• admin says:

marce keri lang kahit blue. i know you don’t have internet connection pa at home so you don’t get to read updates. visit ko pa rin.

haha! self-timer lang po. tulog na kasi paulie e. saka edit edit lng yang effects. hee hee.

love you marce!

13. Kero says:

I like most the shirt on the first photo…oh you have a lovely figure!!

my GT entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/09/spot-purple.html

14. zoan says:

wow sexy ni mommy K i will make my post when i get home

15. bambie says:

hurray for purple! it really is a beautiful color…very regal.

16. Limberella says:

you look good in purple. no wait, that’s an understatement. let me rephrase that. purple looks good in you..=)

17. vernz says:

Hi K, di pala ako nakacomment lol..

ikaw ba yan.. pang model material kaman pala … sus I need to work out… para pumayat kahit konti …lol.

18. anne says:

Ganda ng pose ah, pangmodel ang dating hehehe. Ganda ng sweater na yan I love it!

19. pinayexpat says:

I love the sexy pose! simple lang pero rock! you look dazzling in purple… tc!

20. bonz says:

i love the pose, esp. the third one!
    bagay sayo ang purple, sis!

21. Anne says:

Sexiness… namiss ko na GT… d ko na makarir magcreate ng post at maghintay ng linky… bcness these days…

22. sharonmae says:

hey there!purple is indeed a very gay color!nice tops! do hope i can participate in the blog hop soon,too! best regards!!

23. hahai says:

you look good on those tops…pang model!
    how I wish I can be as slim as you are…can’t wish na for the height e…stuck at 5’3

24. Peppermayo says:

Ow! Bawing bawi ka na sa photo mo last week! Pang mowdel ang picture! Purple-icious! Love it! Di ako nakajoin, things went crazy… You know why… ;p

25. Peachy says:

Wow! Sexy in purple…
    I don’t know why I am not fond of the color… Pero cguro it must be because I dont look good in it Ü hahaha…